Between Studio 1 Pty Ltd ABN 46 082 517 539 ( we or us ) and you.
You wish to appoint us to provide you with the services that you have requested through the website found at Studio1Design.com (Website) or otherwise provided in a Quote, and we agree to provide those services, in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below (Terms).
You acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms, and you agree to be bound by them.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
2. Terms and Conditions
3. The Agreement
4. Our Obligations
5. Your Obligations
6. Fees and costs
9. Intellectual Property Rights
10. Warranties and liability
11. Confidentiality and Personal Data
12. Force Majeure
Giving back is a massive driver for the team here at Studio1 Design. For every design we create for you, we contribute to life-changing education, good health, food, water, and amazing opportunities for less fortunate people around the world.
medical treatments for people in need
meals to people in
days of access to
clean water for people
in the world
days of learning materials to vulnerable children in need
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Download our proprietary 10-point conversion checklist to discover the most important quick wins to boost your website’s performance & to get it working hard for you…
We Only Send You Awesome Stuff =)