Ready To Have Your Website & Brand Transformed?
Get a New, Custom, Branded, High Performance Website
With Unlimited Design Revisions Until Approved for CodingGET A QUOTE NOW
Here are some 'Problems’ we solve with a new website:
- You won’t have to do the hard sell, because your website will convert more visitors into customers.
- Your website won’t be turning off prospects because your website won’t look out of date.
- You will no longer have a website & sales pages that aren’t congruent with one consistent look.
- You will no longer be reluctant to promote your website and send paid traffic to your offers.
- You will no longer be struggling to charge what you’re really worth.
- You won’t be embarrassed by your website. You will be proud to show it off =)
1500+ happy clients. These entrepreneurs, influencers and brands trust us to design for them & you can too...
Some of Our Recent Website Design Transformations
We’re 'a good fit’ if you answer ‘YES’ to any of these:
- You are marketing online and you want your website and landing pages to get better results.
- You want a world-class team design without the high costs of what most agencies charge!
- Your website is dated and you are looking for a new brand new look all together.
- Your annual turnover is between $0.5mil and $3mil and you don’t have an in-house design team.
- You want a team that understands what it takes to psychologically influence people to take action.
- You want the process to be easy for you and you want complete ownership of your website & design.
We’re 'not a good fit’ if you are expecting us to...
- Code on top your live website. We don’t offer coding/dev on existing sites that we didn’t design or build.
- Provide you with a marketing plan. However we can let you know what’s working for other businesses.
- Provide you with all the written content for your website. We can introduce you to copywriters if needed.
- Provide you with website hosting or manage your hosting. We can introduce you to partners for this.
- Have 1-1 calls with you every day. We have a great process and team that will deliver a website that you love, or we will revise it until you love it. We don’t need endless calls to achieve that.
Some praise from our awesome clients
We create stunning websites that get results
because we have a powerful 3 step process:
Step 1: We dive deep into the brief to work out what’s working and what isn’t working on your website.
We start by sending you our design questionnaire where we need your input. Then we have a discovery call to dive deeper into your answers so that we understand fully what’s required to design a stunning, effective and unique custom website design that’s tailored to your business to get you the best results possible.
A well crafted website design that encourages your visitors to take action comprised of these key ingredients:
- A design that focuses on building trust and reflects the needs of your audience.
- A look and feel that represents your brand and appeals to your target market.
- A design to showcase your content and offers and is designed with the right hierarchy for conversions.
Step 2: Our world-class talented design team begin the research and design phase process.
A well designed website will connect your visitor with the information they are seeking solves their problem. This doesn’t mean using the same standard layout every time, but thinking through your visitor’s objectives and their needs.
A website must appeal to your visitors & should be unique to your business so it’s memorable. We achieve this by:
- Designing with a color palette, images and brand graphic elements that appeal to your target market.
- Designing to enhance your message to make it easy to consume with the right flow to entice your visitors to keep reading.
- Designed to convert visitors into leads & sales by using psychological drivers to position you as the trusted authority in your niche.
Step 3: We give you unlimited design revisions until you approve for coding.
It’s our goal to give you a design that you will absolutely love and will be proud to show off and market.
We have a passionate design team and design managers to ensure that your website design will meet your high standards.
If for what ever reason you are not happy with the design we create for you, we will happily jump on a call with you and do what ever it takes, including switching to another designer until you are happy with the design.
Once approved the designs, we will:
- We package the final editable design files with instructions for the developers of your choice (yours or ours) to start coding your website.
- We automatically sign the Intellectual Property Rights of the designs we create for you over to you.
Ready to Transform Your Brand and Website?
Get a New, Custom, Branded, High Performance Website
With Unlimited Design Revisions Until Approved for Coding
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you design a website to get great results?
- It’s a joint effort from you and us. You need to have helpful content and copywriting that has clarity and clearly explains how you solve your prospect’s problems and display the benefits of your offer.
- We need to create a website design that enhances your copywriting, to attract and qualify the right prospect.
- We do this by showcasing your authority, plus we use social proof elements and credibility elements throughout the site using psychological principles that help build trust to influence your visitors to take action and move them through your sales funnel/process.
- We use a color palette and images to appeal to your target market, while designing with layout & hierarchy that is clear & simple to understand and that’s easy for your visitors to navigate and take action.
How much do you charge for a custom website design?
- For an average sized website that has 5-10 custom page designs our quote is $2,500-$4,000 for the design phase, depending on the length of the pages.
- If you need branding and a style guide for a totally new look and feel, then add $1,000-$2,000, depending on how many brand elements you need designed, including: mood board / brand direction, logo design, logo rules, color palette, print & web color codes, fonts, brand elements amp; icons, background textures amp; patterns, images with treatments, plus social media banner designs., etc.
- If you need more than 10 custom page designs, here’s a rough guide per extra page:
- Short page designs start at US$ 300 per page design
- Long page designs start at US$1,000 per page design, depending on the length.
What is the process after I order a new website design?
- We will review your initial enquiry and send you a ball-park quote and the next steps.
- You answer our detailed design questionnaire as best you can.
- We then have a call to dive deeper into the brief and your answers to our design questionnaire.
- We will work out a plan for your new website design on our call.
- Once we are both clear on the direction, we begin the design process.
- If you don’t already have a brand style guide for us to follow and you need us to create an entirely new look, we will create a mood board & direction for your brand to give it a unique identity aligned with your vision and the brief.
- We send you the home page design for your feedback then make unlimited design revisions until approved, as long as the revisions are inline with the original brief.
- You send us feedback via our feedback tool (InvisionApp) and we then make unlimited revisions until you approve.
- Once you approve the home page design, we will then start designing the internal page designs.
- We make unlimited design revisions on the internal pages until approved for coding.
- Once you approve the designs, we package the final editable design files (PSD & AI files) with fonts and instructions for the developers of your choice (yours or ours) to start coding.
How much is copywriting?
- If you need a copywriter, we can introduce you to one of our ‘conversion focused’ copywriting partners and they can send you a quote based on your needs. You may only need them for your USP and some benefits, or you may need them to write your about page and landing pages, so the price can vary greatly. They can also work to your budget if you have one.
What if I don’t have my copywriting or photos ready yet?
- As long as we have your answers to our design questionnaire and we understand the brief, then we can design the homepage without your copywriting, photos or videos. We will use place holders initially, then present the design to you so you know where we will need you to provide the written content.)
- With the internal page designs, we have page layouts / structure that we know works well, so we can usually design most internal pages without your copywriting. We would use place holders if you don’t have your content ready.
- With sales pages, we usually need your copywriting first. We have page layouts / structure that we know works well for landing pages, depending on the offer, so we can guide you on our call if you need us to.
How long does it take to design the website?
We can usually design the homepage and send to you within the first week roughly. The total design phase usually takes around 4 weeks from the time we have the call to discuss your answers to our design questionnaire.
Can you deliver the design in less than 4 weeks?
Yes, if you you need your website design urgently, we can give you priority to ensure we meet your tight deadline for an extra fee. (To be quoted at the time of your request.)
Do you really offer unlimited design revisions?
Yes, we offer unlimited design revisions on everything we design for you, until you approve the designs for coding, as long as the revisions are inline with the original brief.
Do you design the mobile views?
- We don’t need to design the mobile view of every single page, especially if our developers code the site, since they know how to code properly with responsive coding to suit all screen sizes.
- We like to design the mobile view for the home page, to show the developers what we intend to happen with the header, top nav and footer.
- When we design the desktop view, we always take into consideration how it will look on a mobile device.
- We know how important site speed is for conversions and rankings, so on mobile views, wherever possible we will replace background images with a flat color, if we think it won’t effect conversions on the page.
- If you want us to provide the mobile designs on every page, that’s totally fine too. Unnecessary, but fine =)
What if I don’t like my new website design?
Our goal is to give you a design that you love. If you like what you see on our folio, there is a high chance that you love what we design for you. If you don’t love the design we create for you, we will revise the design until you do love it.
How much do you charge for a coding the website?
We can quote on the coding your approved designs into a live functional, responsive WordPress website after the designs are approved. A ball-park quote for the coding phase is roughly the same price as the design phase, depending on the amount of pages and length of the pages etc.
How long does it take to code the website?
The coding phase usually takes around 4 weeks from the time you approve the designs.
Can I use my own coders?
Yes, absolutely. You can use your coders instead of ours to turn the designs into a live functional website. Once you approve the designs, we package the final editable design files (PSD & AI files) with fonts and instructions for the developers of your choice to start coding.
Can I pay you at the end of the project instead of at the start?
- We charge upfront for the design phase that needs to be paid in full to get us started. Then once the designs are approved for coding, if you choose us for the coding phase, we charge upfront of the coding phase. We don’t offer to split invoices and here’s why…
- We have between 70 & 100 website and design projects on the go right now, so if we had to split the invoices for every client and send the second invoice after the work was completed, it would be hard to manage and way to stressful to be chasing payments. (Not a good way to run a business.)
Do you offer refunds?
Yes we do. It’s our absolute last resort, however in the very unlikely event that you are truly not happy with our designs and we have done everything within our power to deliver our best designs to you, using multiple designers and unlimited design revisions, then YES we will give you a refund that we both agree is fair. Our reputation means the world to us and we want you to be satisfied that we have done our best.
Will you give me the Intellectual Property Rights on the designs?
Yes, we automatically sign the Intellectual Property rights over to you when paid in full. (All of our designers have signed an designers agreement with Studio1 signing the I.P Rights to Studio1, so we transfer the rights to you.)
Will you sign my non-disclosure agreement?
Yes, we will sign your NDA if required. (Once again my design team have signed a non-disclosure clause in our design agreement.)
What are your terms and conditions?
Here are our standard terms and conditions: https://studio1design.com/terms-conditions
Where Are You Based?
We are an Australian company based in Melbourne, Australia. Most of our clients are in the USA, Canada, UK. Australia, New Zealand & Europe.
Have another question?
Press the ‘SUBMIT A QUESTION’ button below & we will answer you generally within a couple of business hours. (Australian Time Zone = GMT+10 hours).