HIGH CONVERTING CUSTOM WEBSITE DESIGN
- A Website Design That Raises Your Profile
- Custom Designed To Increase Conversions
- Unlimited Design Revisions Until Approved
- IP Rights on the Designs
- 2-4 Week Design Process
- Designed for all screen sizes
1500+ happy clients. These entrepreneurs, influencers
and brands trust us to design for them & you can too…
- A completely unique & custom professional landing page design that raises your online presence & complements your business products / service and while also appeals to your potential customers.
- A design that focuses on your ‘call to action’ and appeals to your target market.
- Designed to your brief and your copy, plus we will supply a design questionnaire.
- Unlimited Design Revisions, until approved (as long as the revisions are in-line with the original brief).
- A design that suits responsive coding for viewing on all mobile devices and all screen sizes.
- All final .psd or .ai files, fonts & instructions supplied to your choice of coders to turn your new designs into a live website.
- 2-4 Week Total Design Process. 1st Design Submission will be sent to you within the first week.
- Priority Service. Full ownership & Intellectual Property Rights on the designs.
Please note: We can organise the coding for you or you can use your own coders. Learn More
- You order & pay via Paypal or Credit Card.
- You will be sent an email with confirmation and our design questionnaire.
- You fill out the design questionnaire and return it via email with any additional briefs.
- Once we are clear on the brief we begin the 2-4 week design process.
- Within the first week we send you the page design for your feedback or approval.
- We make unlimited design revisions as per your instructions until approved (as long as the revisions are in-line with the original brief).
- Once you have approved the design we package the design files with instructions for the developers, ready to start coding your new site.
- You send to your developers or we can organise for you.
Please note: We can organise the coding for you or you can use your own coders. Learn More
- Our reputation is built on getting businesses like yours great results.
- We have an amazing team of designers plus a proven design formula that will position you as the expert in your niche and raise your business profile.
- We are trusted by these amazing high level marketers for web design: James Schramko, Taki Moore, Mike Rhodes, Ezra Firestone, Kevin Rogers, Keith Kranc, Kerwin Rae, John Dwyer, etc.
- What you can expect with us is reliability, plus you will get a quality professional design.
- We offer unlimited design revisions as long as the revisions are inline with the original brief.
- We have a 2-4 Week Design Process & you get full ownership & Intellectual Property Rights on the designs.
In this agreement unless the contrary intention appears:
(a) “Agreement” means this contract as agreed to and executed by the parties;
(b) “the Design” includes but is not limited to graphics, images, designs, artwork, illustrations and digital files.
(c) “the Client” means ‘you’ the client requesting the Design services of Studio 1
(d) “STUDIO 1″ means STUDIO 1 PTY LTD (ACN 082 517 539)
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Studio 1 automatically transfers the ownership of all original design (and all Intellectual Property such as the Design) created by STUDIO 1, in any media, including digital files, whether preliminary or final as briefed by the Client at the time of the invoiced work is paid in full by the Client. All content provided to the Client such as text, graphics, logos, images, digital downloads and data compilations is the property of the Client and is protected by the Australian Copyright Act (Cth) 1968 and international copyright laws.
Studio 1 warrants that it reasonably believes it will not infringe or misappropriate third party intellectual property rights in this jurisdiction or internationally when creating the Design for the Client. It is the Client’s responsibility to brief Studio 1 in a reasonable manner that does not breach international intellectual property right laws.
4. Warranty Exclusions
Studio 1 will not be liable for infringements of patents, trademarks, copyrights, other proprietary and/or intellectual rights arising out of misrepresentation or negligence or any use of the the Design by the Client. Studio 1 will not be liable for any business or legal decisions, actions or omissions taken by the Client based on the choice of the Design(s) and no representations made by Studio 1 about the market appeal or saleability of any products on which the Client may reproduce the the Design.
5. Studio 1’s Design Responsibility
Studio 1’s the Designers will use all reasonable efforts in the professional development of the Website design and endeavor to complete and deliver to the Client within the time frame as arranged with the Client.
6. Revisions to Artwork Brief
After this agreement is accepted, any changes to the original brief will become an addendum to this agreement. Changes or edits outside the scope of the project are charged separately and will need to be quoted. Any material changes to the proposed design will require a change order which will become an addendum to this agreement. No work will be undertaken unless or until there is a negotiated change order that specifies the scope of work as to each individual item – or items.
7. Payment Terms
100% Payable prior to commencement. Design work will only commence after payment is received. You pay at the checkout when purchasing a design on this website.
In the event that work is postponed or terminated at the request by you, Studio 1 will retain the development designs for up to 1 year, ready for when you decide to proceed again. If the design order is terminated during the design process, the Client agrees to pay STUDIO1 for the work created up to the date of termination. This amount will be negotiated between both parties.
9. Governing Law
This Assignment shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and the Tribunals of that State within Australia.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or in any way unenforceable, it shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired and this Agreement shall be construed so as to most nearly give effect to the parties’ intention when it was originally executed.
This Agreement shall be binding upon and endure for the benefit of the successors in title of the parties but shall not be assignable by any party without the prior written consent of the other.
12. Entire Agreement
This Agreement sets out the entire agreement and understanding between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings or arrangement (oral or written) in respect of the subject matter of this Agreement.
13. Acceptance of Terms
The services that STUDIO 1 provides to the Client are subject to these Terms and Conditions. By paying the invoice, you agree and accept that this agreement signifies that the Client & Studio 1 agree to and are bound by these Terms and Conditions set forth in this document.
Some of our Recent Website Designs
HOW DO WE CREATE GREAT LOOKING DESIGNS THAT GET AMAZING RESULTS?
WE HAVE A POWERFUL 3 STEP PROCESS
1 WE ASK YOU THE BEST QUESTIONS TO GET THE BEST RESULTS
The objective of a landing page is to get your visitors to take one action. To achieve this we think through your client’s objectives and needs. We align our design with your objectives and we use a proven design formula that will give your page the best chance of high conversions.
A well crafted design that encourages your visitors to take action comprised of these key ingredients:
- A design that builds trust and reflects the needs of your audience
- A look and feel that fits your brand identity and flows with your offer
- A design to showcase your content so that it compels people to take action
- Easy navigation to help make a user’s experience effortless
The good news is we design a lot of landing pages for market leaders & we know how to get maximum results for you too. When you order a landing page design you will be automatically sent a design questionnaire to start the process. The questionnaire will help our designers create the design with the best possible outcome to align with your landing page goals.
2 OUR TEAM OF DESIGNERS UNDERSTAND MARKETING
Our talented designers focus on SIMPLICITY so that the site aligns with your website’s goals. We make it easy for your prospects to take action and it will designed to capture the interest of the prospect. The most important part of a well designed website is connecting the visitor with the information they are seeking to solve their problem. This doesn’t mean using the same standard layout every time, but thinking through your visitor’s objectives and their needs.
A great website design is a design that gets great results & must be:
- Unique, Memorable, Have images that appeal to your target market
- Easy to understand, easy to read & have a nice flow
- Designed to convert visitors into leads & sales
- Use social proof in the appropriate places throughout the page.
3 WE GIVE YOU UNLIMITED DESIGN REVISIONS
What you can expect with our team & system is reliability. We aim at having your landing page designed in 2 weeks total.The first design submission will be sent to you within the first week., then we make unlimited design revisions, until approved for coding (as long as the revisions are in-line with the original brief).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What type of clients do you service?
Most clients that order websites or designs through us are, predominantly small business owners, entrepreneurs & marketers that want a quality website design that will get them better results in their business.
What do I get when I order a ‘High Converting Website Design’ ?
If you select: ‘Design only’ we package the approved .psd design files for you to send to your own developers to organise your own coding to turn our designs into a live website.
How long do I have to wait for my website design?
We can usually design the homepage of your website within the first two weeks. Our reputation of delivering quality design and meeting your deadline is what our reputation is built on.
What if I don’t like my new website design?
Our goal is to give you a design that you are going to love. After the first design is submitted we give you unlimited design revisions as long as the revisions are inline with the original brief. We have an excellent & proven design process starting with a questionnaire that ensures we will give you a design that you are going to love. If you like what you see on our site there is a very high chance that we will deliver a design that you love. If you don’t love the design we will keep revising the design until you are happy with it.
Where Are You Based?
We are an Australian company based in Melbourne, Australia. Most of our clients are in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Europe & the UK.
Have another question?
Press the ‘SUBMIT A QUESTION’ button below & we will answer you generally within 1-2 business hours. (Australian Time Zone = GMT+10 hours).