The typical visitor’s potential to remain looking at any site will most likely be defined by the site’s home page. This is the very reason that this area needs to receive more attention and also to attract the right prospects and get them to take action . Use this techniques to make sure you have a killer homepage too.
- User-Friendly Interface – You don’t want to waste the users’ time by giving them a hide-and-seek pattern whenever they want to find something. The users will only have enough attention to give to the site- make proper use of it.
- Use multimedia – A video, for example, which tells a story about anything related to your business- its history, the services and products offered, freebies- anything that will grab their attention and keep them engaged. Similarly, striking images and the now-becoming-popular gifs will also serve this purpose. It’s becoming a trend now, too, so it’s fool-proof.
- Make sure your contact details are visible – There’s nothing worse than not giving a potential lead the opportunity to reach out to you. Make contacting you a breeze for your business’ visitors and make leads come to you.
- Add as much power to your headline as you can – Don’t leave the visitors guessing what you are offering them, and which organization you’re part of. Make it crystal clear to visitors and show them they’re not wasting their time if they continue reading.
- Benefits – Instead of putting a list of the features of your services, list down the benefits. Show them how life will be easier if they use your product or service, or how much it will help them in the long run.
- A homepage is a gateway – think of your homepage as a gateway to your content and offers, we like to create sections in particular of our client’s preference. From the top of your website down to the footer. They key here is to concentrate of your free offer and then services , social proof , benefits, content , and then about us.
- Social Proof (folio) – social proof comes in as testimonials, case studies and from the amount of customers, from companies , and videos in general. What we’re trying to do is let other people know that your product or service is amazingly helpful.
If you would like your homepage redesigned click here.