Our quotes can vary based on the number of pages, length of pages, and complexity of the custom designs. We will email you an estimate based on your answers to the questions on the previous page.
Here’s our action plan for the website briefing phase:
– First you answer our design questionnaire as best you can, or send us your own brief.
– We then have a 1 hour Zoom video call to deep dive and work out a Website Conversion-Boosting Strategy.
– You leave the session feeling confident and clear on how we’re going to take your website to a whole new level.
– After the Zoom we send you the final quote, then you decide if you want to proceed.
Here’s our action plan for the website design phase:
– Our world-class design team will professionally design a unique custom website to suit your vision and marketing funnel.
– Your new website will be designed with a modern layout, visual hierarchy & psychological persuasive drivers to build trust in your brand, and entice your ideal customer to take action.
– We send you the home page design using placeholder copywriting, for your feedback/approval.
– We will help guide you on the copywriting needed throughout the pages and sections within. (You can then write the copy yourself or you can hire our copywriting partners).
– While we’re waiting for the final copywriting, if you approve the overall look and feel of the home page, we can get started on the inner page designs.
– You provide the final copywriting, and we will revise the designs to suit the copy and send for your feedback/approval.
– We make unlimited design revisions until you approve the design, as long as the revisions are inline with the original brief.
– Once you approve the home page design, we will start designing the inner designs.
– We make unlimited design revisions, based on the original design brief, until all pages are approved.
– Once you approve the design, we package the final editable design files & notes for the developers to build the website.
– We automatically sign the Intellectual Property rights over to you.
– As per our standard design terms here… https://studio1design.com/terms-conditions
We’ll design the pages using placeholder copywriting and images, then we’ll revise the designs once you have the copy and images ready
If you need a copywriter, we can introduce you to one of our conversion-focused copywriting partners and they can send you a quote based on your needs. Their quote can vary between one thousand and five thousand dollars, depending on how much copy you need. We can introduce you to one of our copywriting partners when you choose us.
The total design phase for all page designs usually takes around 6 weeks from the time we have the full brief until we have the entire website designed and approved, including unlimited design revisions
Yes, we offer unlimited design revisions on everything we design for you, until you approve the designs, as long as the revisions are inline with the original brief. If you completely change direction after we start designing, then we will send you a quote to continue designing to match the new direction.
Our goal is to give you designs that you love. If you like what you see in our portfolio and case studies, there is a high chance that you love what we design for you. If you don’t love the design we create for you, we will revise the design until you do love it. We have a dozen designers, so if you’re not happy with the designs, we can start fresh with a new designer.
We don’t always design the mobile view. It depends on how tricky the desktop view is. We do like to like to design the header, top nav and footer on mobile to show the developers what we intend to happen with those section.
Most experienced coders don’t want the entire page designed for mobile because it can slow down their coding, if they have to match the mobile design exactly.
When we design the mobile view, we try to simplify the pages because we know how important site speed is for conversions and rankings.
On the mobile views, wherever possible we replace background images with a flat colour, plus it’s worth testing removing images & reducing the amount of elements and sections on the page. The goal is to have it load fast AND convert, so it can be a balancing act of what to simplify.
Our quotes can vary based on the number of pages, length of pages, and complexity of the custom designs. We will email you an estimate once your designs have been approved
The coding phase usually takes around 5 weeks from the time you approve the designs.
– Once the designs are approved, we’ll build the site, as per the approved designs, on our staging server.
– We will build your site on WordPress using the Hello Theme on a fresh new WordPress install.
– Then we will build the pages using the Elementor page builder so that it’s easy for you to make updates yourself.
– It will be responsively coded for viewing on all mobile devices and all screen sizes.
– Our coders use WordPress best practices for coding so it will be tuned for speed.
– We will keep all of your existing blog posts and urls that you have currently on your live site, to avoid any SEO loss on those pages.
– We will review, keep or connect all external 3rd party plugins that you have currently.
– We will connect the site to your existing email marketing platform, payment gateway, etc.
– We will install Google tag manager, Google / Facebook remarketing pixels, etc.
– We add Yoast SEO plugin to your site and will add meta titles & keywords provided by you to help you be found in Google.
– Once the site is coded, we send you a link to the site (on our server) for you to test.
– Once approved we will transfer the site to your live domain.
– We then give you access to your new live site, and we give you 14 days free support to fix any bugs or minor errors we may have made.
– From that point, you have complete control and ownership over your new website.
– As per our standard coding terms here… https://studio1.staging.wpengine.com/dev-terms
– If you need us to make any more revisions to the live website, we will be there to help with paid support from US$25 p/hr
Yes, absolutely. You can use your coders instead of ours to turn the designs into a live functional landing page. Once you approve the designs, we package the final editable design files with fonts and instructions for the developers of your choice to start coding.
We charge upfront and it needs to be paid in full to get us started. We don’t offer to split invoices and here’s why…
We have between 50 & 100 design projects on the go at any given time, so if we had to split the invoices for every client and send the second invoice after the work is completed, we would need to hire a full-time bookkeeper, which means we would need to increase our prices. We charge upfront so we can give you our best price.
Yes we do. It’s our absolute last resort, however in the very unlikely event that you are truly not happy with our designs and we have done everything within our power to deliver our best designs to you, using multiple designers and unlimited design revisions, then YES we will give you a refund that we both agree is fair. Our reputation means the world to us and we want you to be satisfied that we have done our best.
Yes, with all designs that we create for you, we automatically sign the Intellectual Property rights over to you when paid in full. (All of our designers have signed a designer’s agreement with Studio1 signing the I.P Rights to Studio1, so we transfer the rights to you.)
We are an Australian company based in Melbourne, Australia. Most of our clients are in the USA, Canada, UK. Australia, New Zealand & Europe.
Press the ‘SUBMIT A QUESTION’ button below & we will answer you generally within a couple of business hours. (Australian Time Zone = GMT+10 hours).
Collection of your personal information
We collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information from visitors to this Website. Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information that cannot by itself be used to identify a particular person or entity, and may include your IP host address, pages viewed, browser type, Internet browsing and usage habits, advertisements that you click on, Internet Service Provider, domain name, the time/date of your visit to this Website, the referring URL and your computer’s operating system.
Free offers & opt-ins
Participation in providing your email address in return for an offer from this site is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose your information. You may unsubscribe at any time so that you will not receive future emails.
Purchases through this website
For access to our design services & for our customer support you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, address and phone number. We do not store any of your payment processing details when you make a purchase on this site. All secure payments are processed via Paypal. Paypal is a trusted & secure payment gateway.
Cookie Based Retargeting & Marketing
From time to time some of our advertising campaigns may track visitors to this website for the purpose of display advertising. If this is a concern to you should turn off third-party cookies in your web browser.
Sharing of your personal information
Your personal information that we collect as a result of you purchasing our products & services, will NOT be shared with any third party, nor will it be used for unsolicited email marketing or spam. We may send you occasional marketing material in relation to our design services.
Download our proprietary 10-point conversion checklist to discover the most important quick wins to boost your website’s performance & to get it working hard for you…
We Only Send You Awesome Stuff =)