Ready For A High Converting Landing Page Design?
Get a New, Custom, Branded, High Performance Landing Page
With Unlimited Design Revisions Until Approved for Coding
What’s Included When You Order A Landing Page Design
- A completely unique & custom professional landing page design that raises your online presence & complements your business products / service and while also appeals to your potential customers.
- A design that focuses on your ‘call to action’ and appeals to your target market.
- Designed to your brief and your copy, plus we will supply a design questionnaire.
- Unlimited Design Revisions, until approved (as long as the revisions are in-line with the original brief).
- A design that suits responsive coding for viewing on all mobile devices and all screen sizes.
- All final .psd or .ai files, fonts & instructions supplied to your choice of coders to turn your new designs into a live website.
- 2 Week Total Design Process. 1st Design Submission will be sent to you within the first week.
- Priority Service. Full ownership & Intellectual Property Rights on the designs.
What’s The Process When You Order A Landing Page Design
- You order & pay via Paypal or Credit Card.
- You will be sent an email with confirmation and our design questionnaire.
- You fill out the design questionnaire and return it via email with any additional briefs.
- Once we are clear on the brief we begin the 1-2 week design process.
- Within the first week we send you the page design for your feedback or approval.
- We make unlimited design revisions as per your instructions until approved (as long as the revisions are in-line with the original brief).
- Once you have approved the design we package the design files with instructions for the developers, ready to start coding your new site.
- You send to your developers or we can organise for you.
Please note: We can organise the coding for you or you can use your own coders. Learn More
Why Choose Studio1
- Our reputation is built on getting businesses like yours great results.
- We have an amazing team of designers plus a proven design formula that will position you as the expert in your niche and raise your business profile.
- We are trusted by these amazing high level marketers for web design: James Schramko, Taki Moore, Mike Rhodes, Ezra Firestone, Kevin Rogers, Keith Kranc, Kerwin Rae, John Dwyer, etc.
- What you can expect with us is reliability, plus you will get a quality professional design.
- We offer unlimited design revisions as long as the revisions are inline with the original brief.
- We have a 2 Week Design Process & you get full ownership & Intellectual Property Rights on the designs.
1500+ happy clients. These entrepreneurs, influencers and brands trust us to design for them & you can too…
Some of Our Recent Landing Page Design Transformations
Some praise from our awesome clients
When You Order a New Landing Page Design
you get all of the following…
World-class- Design Team
A site designed by our world-class- design team dedicated to you and trusted by many high profile influencers and brands.
Unique & Custom Design
A completely unique & custom professional website design with brand personality that’s aligned with your vision. We do not use templates
Designed to Raise Your Profile
A site designed to raise your profile and attract your ideal customers.
Design Using Psychological Persuasive Drivers
A site designed using psychological persuasive drivers to influence your visitors to take action.
Clear Layout & Hierarchy
A site designed with a layout & hierarchy that is clear & easy to understand.
Unlimited Design Revisions
A site designed with ’Unlimited Design Revisions’ until approved for coding. (As long as the revisions are in-line with the original brief.)
A site designed to suit responsive coding for any platform, including WordPress, Shopify, Magento, etc.
Packaged Final Files
Once you approve the designs, we package the final design files with instructions for the developer of your choice (Yours or Ours), ready to start coding.
Intellectual Property Rights
You also get the ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ on all the designs that we create for you.
Custom, Branded, High Performance, Websites & Landing Pages
Unlimited Design Revisions Until Approved
We create stunning landing pages that get results
because we have a powerful 3 step process:
Step 1: We ask you the best questions to get the best results
The objective of a landing page is to get your visitors to take one action. To achieve this we think through your client’s objectives and needs. We align our design with your objectives and we use a proven design formula that will give your page the best chance of high conversions.
A well crafted design that encourages your visitors to take action comprised of these key ingredients:
- A design that builds trust and reflects the needs of your audience
- A look and feel that fits your brand identity and flows with your offer
- A design to showcase your content so that it compels people to take action
The good news is we design a lot of landing pages for market leaders & we know how to get maximum results for you too. When you order a landing page design you will be automatically sent a design questionnaire to start the process. The questionnaire will help our designers create the design with the best possible outcome to align with your landing page goals.
Step 2: Our team of designers understand marketing
Our talented designers focus on SIMPLICITY so that the site aligns with your landing page’s goals. We make it easy for your prospects to take action and it will designed to capture the interest of the prospect. The most important part of a well designed landing page is connecting the visitor with the information they are seeking to solve their problem. This doesn’t mean using the same standard layout every time, but thinking through your prospect’s objectives and their needs.
A great landing page design is a design that gets great results & must be:
- Unique, Memorable, Have images that appeal to your target market
- Easy to understand, easy to read & have a nice flow
- Designed to convert visitors into leads & sales
- Use social proof in the appropriate places throughout the page.
Step 3: We give you unlimited design revisions until you approve for coding.
It’s our goal to give you a design that you will absolutely love and will be proud to show off and market.
We have a passionate design team and design managers to ensure that your website design will meet your high standards.
If for what ever reason you are not happy with the design we create for you, we will happily jump on a call with you and do what ever it takes, including switching to another designer until you are happy with the design.
Once approved the designs, we will:
- We package the final editable design files with instructions for the developers of your choice (yours or ours) to start coding your website.
- We automatically sign the Intellectual Property Rights of the designs we create for you over to you.
Ready to Order a High Converting Landing Page?
Get a New, Custom, Branded, High Performance Landing Page
With Unlimited Design Revisions Until Approved for Coding
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you design a landing page to get great results?
– It’s a joint effort from you and us. You need to have helpful content and copywriting that has clarity and clearly explains how you solve your prospect’s problems and display the benefits of your offer.
– We need to create a landing page design that enhances your copywriting, to attract and qualify the right prospect.
– We do this by showcasing your authority, plus we use social proof elements and credibility elements throughout the site using psychological principles that help build trust to influence your visitors to take action and move them through your sales funnel/process.
– We use a color palette and images to appeal to your target market, while designing with layout & hierarchy that is clear & simple to understand and that’s easy for your visitors to take action.
How much do you charge for a custom landing page design?
For most landing pages our quote is around $750 – $2,000 for the design phase, depending on the length of the page and whether or not it’s for an existing website or if we need to start fro scratch with totally new branding. Here’s a rough guide…
– A ‘Short’ Landing Page Design that has around 2-3 page folds and has an existing brand look for us to follow is usually around $500
– A ‘Short’ Landing Page Design that has around 2-3 page folds and requires a totally new look is usually around $750
– A ‘Long’ Landing Page Design that has up to 10 page folds and has an existing brand look for us to follow is usually around $1,000
– A ‘Long’ Landing Page Design that has up to 10 page folds and requires a totally new look is usually $1,500
– A ‘Super Long’ Landing Page Design that has more than 10 page folds and has an existing brand look for us to follow is usually around $2,000
– A ‘Long’ Landing Page Design that has more than 10 page folds and requires a totally new look is usually around $2,500
What is the process after I order a new landing page design?
– We will review your initial enquiry and send you a ball-park quote and the next steps.
– You answer our detailed design questionnaire as best you can.
– We then review your answers to our design questionnaire and send you a final quote for the design phase.
– You approve the quote and we send you a payment link to be paid so we can begin the design process.
– We send you the landing page design for your feedback within one week roughly.
– We make unlimited design revisions until approved, as long as the revisions are inline with the original brief.
– Once you approve the design, we package the final editable design files (PSD & AI files) with fonts and instructions for the developers of your choice (yours or ours) to start coding.
How much is copywriting?
If you need a copywriter, we can introduce you to one of our ‘conversion focused’ copywriting partners and they can send you a quote based on your needs. Price can vary between a few hundred to a few thousand, depending on how much copy you need and what sort of results the copywriter has helped their previous clients achieve.
What if I don’t have my copywriting, photos or videos ready yet?
With landing pages, we usually need your copywriting first. We have page layouts / structure that we know works well for landing pages, depending on the offer, so we can guide you if needed, however we will need your copy prior to starting the design phase.
How long does it take to design the landing page?
We can usually design the landing page and send to you within the first week roughly. The total design phase usually takes around 2 weeks from the time we have your copywriting and your answers to our design questionnaire.
Can you deliver the design in less than 2 weeks?
Yes, if you you need your landing page design urgently, we can give you priority to ensure we meet your tight deadline for an extra fee. (To be quoted at the time of your request.)
Do you really offer unlimited design revisions?
Yes, we offer unlimited design revisions on everything we design for you, until you approve the designs for coding, as long as the revisions are inline with the original brief.
Do you design the exit pop-up and upsells, checkout pages, etc?
Yes, we can design all sub pages associated with your offer if you need us to. Just send the brief and we will send you a quote. We understand how to design all supporting pages to give you the best chance of conversion by removing leakage points and having the right hierarchy and elements for maximum conversions.
Do you design the mobile views?
– When we design the desktop view, we always take into consideration how it will look with responsive coding to suit all screen sizes.
– If our developers code the landing page, all they need to see for the mobile view is what we intend to happen with the top nav and footer.
– We know how important site speed is for conversions and rankings, so on mobile views, wherever possible we will replace background images with a flat color, if we think it won’t effect conversions on the page.
What if I don’t like my new landing page design?
Our goal is to give you a design that you love. If you like what you see on our folio, there is a high chance that you love what we design for you. If you don’t love the design we create for you, we will revise the design until you do love it.
How much do you charge for a coding the landing page?
We can quote on the coding your approved designs into a live functional, responsive WordPress landing page after the designs are approved. A ball-park quote for the coding phase is roughly the same price as the design phase, depending on the length of the page.
How long does it take to code the landing page?
The coding phase usually takes around 1-2 weeks from the time you approve the designs.
Can I use my own coders?
Yes, absolutely. You can use your coders instead of ours to turn the designs into a live functional landing page. Once you approve the designs, we package the final editable design files (PSD & AI files) with fonts and instructions for the developers of your choice to start coding.
Can I pay you at the end of the project?
We charge upfront for the design phase that needs to be paid in full to get us started. Then once the design is approved for coding, if you choose us for the coding phase, we charge upfront of the coding phase.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes we do. It’s our absolute last resort, however in the very unlikely event that you are truly not happy with our designs and we have done everything within our power to deliver our best designs to you, using multiple designers and unlimited design revisions, then YES we will give you a refund that we both agree is fair. Our reputation means the world to us and we want you to be satisfied that we have done our best.
Will you give me the Intellectual Property Rights on the designs?
Yes, we automatically sign the Intellectual Property rights over to you when paid in full. (All of our designers have signed an designers agreement with Studio1 signing the I.P Rights to Studio1, so we transfer the rights to you.)
Will you sign my non-disclosure agreement?
Yes, we will sign your NDA if required. (Once again my design team have signed a non-disclosure clause in our design agreement.)
What are your terms and conditions?
Here are our standard terms and conditions: https://studio1design.com/terms-conditions
Where Are You Based?
We are an Australian company based in Melbourne, Australia. Most of our clients are in the USA, Canada, UK. Australia, New Zealand & Europe.
Have another question?
Press the ‘SUBMIT A QUESTION’ button below & we will answer you generally within a couple of business hours. (Australian Time Zone = GMT+10 hours).