Have our world-class website design strategist Greg Merrilees, Director of Studio1Design.com, jump on a Zoom video call with you for an in-depth review of your website design. You will get actionable advice that you can implement to attract more leads and convert more website visitors into sales.
As a bonus, we’ll also show you exactly how to stop your website from leaking money by highlighting what to change that is likely costing you a whole lot of leads and sales each and every day…
After designing for 2000+ influencers, global marketing experts and small businesses, we’ve seen behind the scenes of many websites and marketing funnels.
We’re about to use all of this experience and expertise and tailor it to you and your business to help take your website to the next level and have your best year yet!
One of our leading website strategists will ask you some basic questions about your current website, marketing strategy and its performance to determine what’s happening in your business right now.
We’ll figure out the reason you’re not seeing the results you want, highlight the opportunities you’re missing and pinpoint where your website is losing leads and sales every day.
You’ll walk away with an action plan of exactly what to change to boost your websites results. Plus we’ll send you the call recording to view at anytime and a ‘no pressure’ quote to redesign your site.
When it comes to your website, poor design has some serious consequences… lost sales, low conversion, trampoline-like bounce rates, zero trust and, embarrassingly, it can make you look amateurish. But it takes more than just design alone for it to become a marketing machine…
We’ll show you exactly what you need to do to help you increase your leads, convert more traffic into sales, boost your authority and position you as the leader in your industry, so you can finally create your own marketing machine.
High-quality design helps you make a big impact.
It draws eyeballs to your marketing, defines your brand, and enhances your message.
Our website designs have a focus on converting cold visitors to your website, into warm leads and paying clients.
Our design approach focuses on telling your story, building trust with your visitors and include psychological influences that help people to take action.
When you get this right, you can finally reach more people, grow your business and create instant trust in the precious seconds you have to captivate your visitors.
We have an amazing team of world-class designers and a proven design formula. Our designs might look expensive but they’re not.
We’ve perfected our system over years of working with thousands of businesses, which allows us to create beautiful websites that get results without our clients having to take out a second mortgage.
Register for a website review today and find out exactly how to take your website to the next level and boost your business.
$1,000 limited time offer US$300
Schedule your 60 minutes website review session now. We’ll figure out exactly what the biggest issues are and will highlight the top things you need to do to boost your website’s results.
Fill in the form above and we will email you a custom quote for your new website design.
Here’s our action plan for the website briefing phase:
– First you answer our design questionnaire as best you can, or send us your own brief.
– We then have a 1 hour Zoom video call to deep dive and work out a Website Conversion-Boosting Strategy.
– You leave the session feeling confident and clear on how we’re going to take your website to a whole new level.
– After the Zoom we send you the final quote, then you decide if you want to proceed.
Here’s our action plan for the website design phase:
– Our world-class design team will professionally design a unique custom website to suit your vision and marketing funnel.
– Your new website will be designed with a modern layout, visual hierarchy & psychological persuasive drivers to build trust in your brand, and entice your ideal customer to take action.
– We send you the home page design using placeholder copywriting, for your feedback/approval.
– We will help guide you on the copywriting needed throughout the pages and sections within. (You can then write the copy yourself or you can hire our copywriting partners).
– While we’re waiting for the final copywriting, if you approve the overall look and feel of the home page, we can get started on the inner page designs.
– You provide the final copywriting, and we will revise the designs to suit the copy and send for your feedback/approval.
– We make unlimited design revisions until you approve the design, as long as the revisions are inline with the original brief.
– Once you approve the home page design, we will start designing the inner designs.
– We make unlimited design revisions, based on the original design brief, until all pages are approved.
– Once you approve the design, we package the final editable design files & notes for the developers to build the website.
– We automatically sign the Intellectual Property rights over to you.
– As per our standard design terms here… https://studio1design.com/terms-conditions
If you need a copywriter, we can introduce you to one of our conversion-focused copywriting partners and they can send you a quote based on your needs. Their quote can vary between one thousand and five thousand dollars, depending on how much copy you need. We can introduce you to one of our copywriting partners when you choose us.
The total design phase for all page designs usually takes around 6 weeks from the time we have the full brief until we have the entire website designed and approved, including unlimited design revisions
Yes, we offer unlimited design revisions on everything we design for you, until you approve the designs, as long as the revisions are inline with the original brief. If you completely change direction after we start designing, then we will send you a quote to continue designing to match the new direction.
Our goal is to give you designs that you love. If you like what you see in our folio and case studies, there is a high chance that you love what we design for you. If you don’t love the design we create for you, we will revise the design until you do love it. We have a dozen designers, so if you’re not happy with the designs, we can start fresh with a new designer.
We don’t always design the mobile view. It depends on how tricky the desktop view is. We do like to like to design the header, top nav and footer on mobile to show the developers what we intend to happen with those section.
Most experienced coders don’t want the entire page designed for mobile because it can slow down their coding, if they have to match the mobile design exactly.
When we design the mobile view, we try to simplify the pages because we know how important site speed is for conversions and rankings.
On the mobile views, wherever possible we replace background images with a flat colour, plus it’s worth testing removing images & reducing the amount of elements and sections on the page. The goal is to have it load fast AND convert, so it can be a balancing act of what to simplify.
Our quotes can vary based on the number of pages, length of pages, and complexity of the custom designs.
Request a quote today and we will email you an estimate based on your answers.
The coding phase usually takes around 5 weeks from the time you approve the designs.
Here’s our action plan for the WordPress build phase:
– Once the designs are approved, we’ll build the site, as per the approved designs, on our staging server.
– We will build your site on WordPress using the Hello Theme on a fresh new WordPress install.
– Then we will build the pages using the Elementor page builder so that it’s easy for you to make updates yourself.
– It will be responsively coded for viewing on all mobile devices and all screen sizes.
– Our coders use WordPress best practices for coding so it will be tuned for speed.
– We will keep all of your existing blog posts and urls that you have currently on your live site, to avoid any SEO loss on those pages.
– We will review, keep or connect all external 3rd party plugins that you have currently.
– We will connect the site to your existing email marketing platform, payment gateway, etc.
– We will install Google tag manager, Google / Facebook remarketing pixels, etc.
– We add Yoast SEO plugin to your site and will add meta titles & keywords provided by you to help you be found in Google.
– Once the site is coded, we send you a link to the site (on our server) for you to test.
– Once approved we will transfer the site to your live domain.
– We then give you access to your new live site, and we give you 14 days free support to fix any bugs or minor errors we may have made.
– From that point, you have complete control and ownership over your new website.
– As per our standard coding terms here… https://studio1design.com/dev-terms
– If you need us to make any more revisions to the live website, we will be there to help with paid support from US$25 p/hr
Yes, absolutely. You can use your coders instead of ours to turn the designs into a live functional website. Once you approve the designs, we package the final editable design files with fonts and instructions for the developers of your choice to start coding.
We charge upfront and it needs to be paid in full to get us started. We don’t offer to split invoices and here’s why…
We have between 50 & 100 design projects on the go at any given time, so if we had to split the invoices for every client and send the second invoice after the work is completed, we would need to hire a full-time bookkeeper, which means we would need to increase our prices. We charge upfront so we can give you our best price.
Yes we do. It’s our absolute last resort, however in the very unlikely event that you are truly not happy with our designs and we have done everything within our power to deliver our best designs to you, using multiple designers and unlimited design revisions, then YES we will give you a refund that we both agree is fair. Our reputation means the world to us and we want you to be satisfied that we have done our best.
Yes, with all designs that we create for you, we automatically sign the Intellectual Property rights over to you when paid in full. (All of our designers have signed a designer’s agreement with Studio1 signing the I.P Rights to Studio1, so we transfer the rights to you.)
Here is a link to our design terms and conditions.
Here is a link to our coding/development terms and conditions.
We are an Australian company based in Melbourne, Australia. Most of our clients are in the USA, Canada, UK. Australia, New Zealand & Europe.
Press the ‘Submit A Question’ button below & we will answer you generally within a couple of business hours. (Australian Time Zone = GMT+10 hours).
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Download our proprietary 10-point conversion checklist to discover the most important quick wins to boost your website’s performance & to get it working hard for you…
We Only Send You Awesome Stuff =)