Facebook Ad Design Pack
- 6x Individual Facebook Newsfeed Ad Designs for you to split test
- Designed to Your Copy & Images
- We can provide royalty free, stock images if needed
- Design Questionnaire Supplied
- Revisions Made Until Approved (Up to 1 week after 1st submission)
- 1-2 Weeks Turnaround
- Final files, plus the editable .ai or .psd files
- Personal Priority Design Service
USD $299 TOTAL
See Below For: What’s Included & Frequently Asked Questions
or call us on: AUS +61(3) 9013 6966 USA +1 424-781-3166
THESE HIGH LEVEL ENTREPRENEURS TRUST OUR DESIGN TEAM AS THEIR SECRET WEAPON & YOU CAN TOO
- You order & pay via Paypal or Credit Card.
- You will be sent an email with confirmation and our design questionnaire.
- You fill out the design questionnaire and return it via email.
- Once we are clear on the brief we begin the 2 week design process.
- We make unlimited design revisions until approved as per your instructions as long as the revisions are in-line with the original brief.
- Once you have approved the design we will send you the final art in it’s native file format as well as other file formats that you request.
- Our reputation is built on getting businesses like yours great results.
- We have an amazing team of designers plus a proven design formula that will position you as the expert in your niche and raise your business profile.
- We are trusted by these amazing high level marketers for web design: James Schramko, Taki Moore, Mike Rhodes, Ezra Firestone, Kevin Rogers, Keith Kranc, Kerwin Rae, John Dwyer, etc.
- What you can expect with us is reliability, plus you will get a quality professional design.
- We offer unlimited design revisions as long as the revisions are inline with the original brief.
- We have a 1 Week Design Process & you get full ownership & Intellectual Property Rights on the designs.
In this agreement unless the contrary intention appears:
(a) "Agreement" means this contract as agreed to and executed by the parties;
(b) "the Design" includes but is not limited to graphics, images, designs, artwork, illustrations and digital files.
(c) "the Client" means 'you’ the client requesting the Design services of Studio 1
(d) "STUDIO 1″ means STUDIO 1 PTY LTD (ACN 082 517 539)
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Studio 1 automatically transfers the ownership of all original design (and all Intellectual Property such as the Design) created by STUDIO 1, in any media, including digital files, whether preliminary or final as briefed by the Client at the time of the invoiced work is paid in full by the Client. All content provided to the Client such as text, graphics, logos, images, digital downloads and data compilations is the property of the Client and is protected by the Australian Copyright Act (Cth) 1968 and international copyright laws.
Studio 1 warrants that it reasonably believes it will not infringe or misappropriate third party intellectual property rights in this jurisdiction or internationally when creating the Design for the Client. It is the Client’s responsibility to brief Studio 1 in a reasonable manner that does not breach international intellectual property right laws.
4. Warranty Exclusions
Studio 1 will not be liable for infringements of patents, trademarks, copyrights, other proprietary and/or intellectual rights arising out of misrepresentation or negligence or any use of the the Design by the Client. Studio 1 will not be liable for any business or legal decisions, actions or omissions taken by the Client based on the choice of the Design(s) and no representations made by Studio 1 about the market appeal or saleability of any products on which the Client may reproduce the the Design.
5. Studio 1's Design Responsibility
Studio 1’s the Designers will use all reasonable efforts in the professional development of the Website design and endeavor to complete and deliver to the Client within the time frame as arranged with the Client.
6. Revisions to Artwork Brief
After this agreement is accepted, any changes to the original brief will become an addendum to this agreement. Changes or edits outside the scope of the project are charged separately and will need to be quoted. Any material changes to the proposed design will require a change order which will become an addendum to this agreement. No work will be undertaken unless or until there is a negotiated change order that specifies the scope of work as to each individual item – or items.
7. Payment Terms
100% Payable prior to commencement. Design work will only commence after payment is received. You pay at the checkout when purchasing a design on this website.
In the event that work is postponed or terminated at the request by you, Studio 1 will retain the development designs for up to 1 year, ready for when you decide to proceed again. If the design order is terminated during the design process, the Client agrees to pay STUDIO1 for the work created up to the date of termination. This amount will be negotiated between both parties.
9. Governing Law
This Assignment shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and the Tribunals of that State within Australia.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or in any way unenforceable, it shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired and this Agreement shall be construed so as to most nearly give effect to the parties’ intention when it was originally executed.
This Agreement shall be binding upon and endure for the benefit of the successors in title of the parties but shall not be assignable by any party without the prior written consent of the other.
12. Entire Agreement
This Agreement sets out the entire agreement and understanding between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings or arrangement (oral or written) in respect of the subject matter of this Agreement.
13. Acceptance of Terms
The services that STUDIO 1 provides to the Client are subject to these Terms and Conditions. By paying the invoice, you agree and accept that this agreement signifies that the Client & Studio 1 agree to and are bound by these Terms and Conditions set forth in this document.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of clients do you service?
Most clients that order designs through us are, predominantly small business owners, entrepreneurs & marketers that want a quality design that will get them better results in their business.
What do I get when I order my new Design ?
One of our professional designers will design based on the brief you supply or your answers to our design questionnaire and then we will submit the first design for your feed back.
Do I get full ownership on the new design?
Yes, absolutely. Each of our designers have signed our workplace agreement that means everything they design for Studio1 or it's clients automatically has the intellectually property rights signed over to you, the client.
How long do I have to wait for my design?
We can usually send you the first design for your feedback within one week, roughly. Then we roll out the revisions if required over the following week. Our reputation of delivering quality design and meeting your deadline is what our reputation is built on.
What if I don't like my new design?
Our goal is to give you a design that you are going to love. After the first design is submitted we give you unlimited design revisions as long as the revisions are inline with the original brief. We have an excellent & proven design process starting with a questionnaire that ensures we will give you a design that you are going to love. If you like what you see on our site there is a very high chance that we will deliver a design that you love. If you don't love the design we will keep revising the design until you are happy with it.
Where Are You Based?
We are an Australian company based in Melbourne, Australia. Most of our clients are in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Europe & the UK.
Have another question?
Press the 'SUBMIT A QUESTION' button below & we will answer you generally within 1-2 business hours. (Australian Time Zone = GMT+10 hours).